#FBLIVE: How to become a professional organizer
In this Facebook Live session from the P.O. Studio Girls private group, I'm sharing a little of my personal story about how I started my organizing business in the summer of 2014 without any money or real plan.
Learn how I went from being desperate and clueless, to making sales every time I went on a consultation with a new client.
- Yes, I wasted my first profits on the wrong things (1:30)
- Things I did in order to jump into organizing full-time (2:40)
- How perfectionism slowed me down (3:00
- Standing out from local competition online (4:20)
- How I got my first clients (6:00)
- What my first website layout looked like (8:45)
- My biggest regret from my early days of marketing (10:05)
- The one question I have always asked potential clients (11:05)
- How I made $2,029 on my first ever consultation (12:40)
- How to make your clients comfortable with you immediately (14:10)
- I sold my services as "packages" from the very beginning (15:05)
- How connecting with your clients makes the sale (15:45)
- Branding yourself makes ALL the difference (17:45)
- The biggest mistake I think professional organizers make (18:13)
- You can build a business solely on referrals (19:30)
- There is nothing stopping you from making money organizing houses (20:45)
- You need patience, compassion, and pure hustle to succeed (21:25)
- Every session of my Facebook Live replays can be found on my YouTube channel! Click here to view those now!